Background

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let the Easter festivities begin...

It has begun at our house! This morning Brad and I colored some Easter eggs.  I was going to go to the store last night to pick up a dye kit, but I forgot so I used some Wilton food coloring I had on hand.  Each "member" of the family has their own egg, labeled with their first initial - B, J, D, L, P, B (Brad, Jenn, Daisy, Loco, Phantom, and Buster).  They came out pretty cute and Brad got creative with the D egg. 

We're having dinner with my parents tomorrow and I am going to make a Publix recipe I just found (while I was lining my table with newspaper to dye eggs), Pineapple Casserole.  It sounds delicious and I just hope it turns out that way!

Also, I nominated myself to make desert so I'll be making a trifle and a Pampered Chef recipe - Cherry-Almond Angel Roll.  The trifle will be basic - pound cake, frozen/thawed whipped cream, strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. 

I will take pictures of the finished products! Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...