Background

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Killing

I completely forgot to mention the new show I'm becoming addicted to: The Killing on AMC.  I got lucky in catching it because I never watch AMC.  It just so happens Brad and I were watching The Black Dahlia, well Brad was watching and I was around, and I saw the previews for The Killing.  I thought it looked neat as I LOVE crime shows so I DVRed it.  I watched the first episode (well 2 in 1 actually) over the course of two days and it was pretty good!

The deal is, a high school girl is killed and every episode is a day in the investigation of her murder.  Right now they are still establishing characters and story lines so it is a bit slow here and there, but it's a good show and I hope it sticks around.  From what I've read on the web, it has had a really wide receiving so it should stay on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...