Background

Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday - Four Fill-In Fun

This is something new I found on a blog hop!


1. ________ is my favorite thing to cook..

2. I don't know if I could still do it, but when I was a kid, I was really good at _____.

3. The best thing about last week was ______.

4. The worst thing about where I live is ______.

My answers:

1. Baked ziti is my favorite thing to cook.

2. I don't know if I could still do it, but when I was a kid, I was really good at cart-wheels.

3. The best thing about last week was Easter and spending time with our families.

4. The worst thing about where I ilve is the weather (HOT summer heat, hurricanes, tornadoes).

5 comments:

  1. I loved doing cartwheels as a child! I even learned to do them with one hand. Great list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never could get my legs straight when I did cartwheels when I was a youngster.

    I hope the nasty weather this past week, past you by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baked Zita is awesome! I haven't made it in forever but I might need to!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining my Friday hop!! I used to be great at cartwheels too, but I tried to do one last summer, and lets just say it wasn't pretty! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember the last time I attempted to do a cartwheel but I imagine it wouldn't be pretty either!

    The nasty weather did pass us by! Thank goodness. A town about 20 miles from us did get a tornado in the last outbreak, on the 15th I believe. Thankfully nothing has hit here. My hearts go out to the people all around dealing with that.

    Baked ziti, yum! My favorite part of it is the ricotta!

    Thanks ladies! =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...