Background

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Five Question Friday

Ok, I'm a day late but here goes nothing! This is something I found in a roundabout way.  I follow this one blog, and on it was a post to another blog.  And on that blog was "Five Question Friday".  I thought, how fun! So I went to the blog that started it all!

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
The frogs! We have little green tree frogs that hang out on our backdoor.  They come in the spring and stick around throughout the summer.  It makes me so happy to see them there! We just saw our first yesterday, even though spring is pretty well under way here in SC.  Last year we had two that kept coming back, Brad named one Pistol Pete and the other Maravich.

2. What was your best birthday ever?
Well, my birthday is in December so it was always in the midst of the holidays.  I am thinking and thinking and I honestly can't remember one particular birthday that really stands out.  I didn't even go out and get wasted on my 21st birthday like everyone else does.  Nothing exciting here.  I can think of a memorable birthday though, it was a sleepover party I had at my house when I lived in NY.  I was probably early teens, if that, maybe 11 or 12.  Anyway, it was the first snowfall of the year and we ran outside in our pajamas and made snow angels!

3. What is your favorite desert?
I'd have to say cheesecake, though vanilla ice cream with melted peanut butter (which I just enjoyed) comes in a close second! I like plain cheesecake or white chocolate, or even raspberry, but I am not a fan of chocolate cheesecake or turtle cheesecake.  I am very picky about my chocolate and those things just don't fly with me.

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used for getting out of a ticket?
Oh this one is good... How about...? I've never gotten pulled over! I always joke with Brad that when I drive I am in a bubble, a cop-free bubble.  I am a careful driver and I don't drive like a lunatic, but I don't always follow the rules either.  Who does?  Back to my bubble... yeah I'm in one because I never get pulled over.  Since I've known Brad he's gotten at least three tickets.  Ha!

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after you've hit snooze a few times?
I have an alarm on my cell and one on my clock radio.  The first one that goes off is my cell and I snooze that to pieces.  Then half an hour later (while I'm still beating my cell) the clock radio goes off and I snooze that one too! Now, if the dog has to go potty, she's sitting on my head somewhere in the middle of all this, so then I'll get up.  But if she is patient, or if she goes to Brad and sits on his head, I'm in the clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...