Background

Friday, April 22, 2011

5 Q F

1. What is your favorite Easter tradition?

Coloring eggs.  It's not fun to set up or clean up, but to let your creative juices flow for just a little while and just have, it's great!

2. Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" type of person?

I am more like a "short, hot bath" type of person.  I love to take baths, but after about five minutes I want out.  I just can't sit still.  So most often I take showers.

3. Can you parallel park, and if so, when's the last time you did it?

I can and the last time I did it was this past Tuesday.  Let me start by saying I'm not a fan of it and I do not do it often.  I happened to be in Columbia on Tuesday for a meeting and the parking lot was full but there was two hour parallel street parking available so I kind of just swung in and made it.  I'm not saying every time is that breezy, and sometimes it may take 10 times of going forwards and backwards and to the left and to the right.

4. What is your favorite Easter candy?

Cadbury Mini Eggs!  Are there other types of Easter candy?

5. Easter: Do you go all out with the Easter bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?

I think this question is better suited for someone who has kids since my husband and I don't find too much interest in the Easter bunny these days.  But hypothetically speaking, if we had children, I believe there would be an even balance of Easter bunny and religion.  That's how it always was for me growing up.  Church was a big part of Easter, but like Christmas morning, we woke up to baskets of goodies.  I'd like to follow that same practice with my kids.

2 comments:

  1. Another one who can parallel park, but would prefer not to. Have a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...