Background

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Shred Update!

Today will be Day 9 of my 30 Day Shred.  So far I'm doing great and really feeling it! I do feel like it's making a difference, which is most important.  My endurance is picking up immensely and I'm able to do more for longer than I was in the first few days.  I did not do the Shred over the weekend and I was fully prepared to start back at Day 1 this past Monday, but when I did it on Monday, I felt good.  I didn't feel like I had regressed at all, so I'm just picking up where I left off.  My only woe at this time is that I have pain in my feet, I need to pick up some arch supports.  I don't feel the shin splints anymore, score! Other than that I'm doing great and working through the burn.  I'm really proud of myself for sticking it out this long.  I think this is the most consistent I've been with exercise in years.  I can't wait to check my measurements and stuff in a month, well in 20 days.  Saturday I will try Level 2.  I may have mentioned this in my previous post about the Shred, but I plan to do 10 days at each level, there are three total.  So Saturday will be Day 11 and that will start Level 2.  Hopefully I can do it! But if I can't I'll just keep at Level 1.  Something is better than nothing.  But I am going to push myself, I'm not letting myself off easy.  I know what I felt like on Day 1 and if Day 11 is the same or better than that, I'm good to go! After that, Day 21 will put me at Level 3.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...