Background

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Loco Monster!

Who watches Sesame Street?


A cat had a birthday and all the cats came
To eat cat cake and play a cat game
To open cat presents and when they were through
They said "Happy Birthday" the way cats do

And they said, "Meow, meow, meow"
Everybody do it now, "Meow, meow, meow"
Really nothing to it, "Meow, meow, meow"
Well image that, you've just said "Happy Birthday" in cat!

My baby kitty Loco turned 13 today! That's THIRTEEN in case you didn't notice.  My old girl.  I can remember the day that I got her and I can't believe that was almost 13 years ago.  It makes me feel so old, I was only 17 and that was 13 years ago, holy crap! Just wait to hear what I'm saying when I have kids and they turn 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...