Background

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Chemistry... blech!

One of the two classes I'm taking this semester is Forensic Science for the Non-Scientist.  I call bull sh*t.  I feel like I'm taking a friggin' math class.  I hate chemistry.  I thought this would be fun, experimenting with things and looking at evidence and how the elements and whatnot come into play.  Yeah right.  The experiments and critical thinking questions are no big deal but the tests - blah.  Blah. Blah. Blah.  No more chemistry.  If I wasn't five weeks in I'd drop but now I'm just going to suck it up and pray that it doesn't knock my GPA. 

Update: Well, I got 130 out of 160 points on the test.  Questions were 10 points a piece so I only missed three.  Not too shabby considering.  I still have a couple more tests, some lab reports, and critical thinking questions.  I usually do pretty good on that stuff so hopefully my score will be somewhere up there in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...