Background

Thursday, January 27, 2011

In the mood for Valentine's Day!

I changed up my background today because I am in the mood for Valentine's Day!

Brad and I went to Walmart the other night (the night I bought the ice cream cake!) and I saw the one and only thing I want for Valentine's Day.  A. Giant. Reeses. Peanut. Butter. Cup. Heart.  I'm not a huge fan of Valentine's Day, I don't really care to celebrate or to exchange gifts or anything like that.  You should celebrate your love every day, not on the day when you can't get into any restaurants and not at the time of year where everything has inflated prices.  But seriously, I will celebrate it this year to get that Reeses heart.  I specifically pointed it out to Brad and told him, that's what I want.  He pointed in the other direction at the multi-pack of Fun Dip.  Ha ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...