Background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Wonderful Christmas!

Brad and I had a great Christmas! We had a good time with family and friends and we were completely spoiled by all.  After having dinner at home, we went out Christmas night to see the Festival of Lights at James Island County Park, and it was perfect! It would have been better had it not been raining, but there was no traffic getting in and very few people there.  The lights looked very nice and naturally I took a ton if pictures.






I'm pretty impressed with my camera'a ability to take such great pictures of the lights.  There are a few spots here and there because of the rain hitting the lens, but all in all I think the pics turned out great.

In other news, I completed my 2010 Shutterfly photobook and ordered it using the free photobook code I got with the new camera.  So for under $10 (I had to pay for an extra page I wanted to add and shipping) I got my 2010 album! I can't wait to see it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...