Background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

One more candle and a trip around the sun...

Today is the first day of the last year of my twenties.  I don't feel any different and  honestly I don't think I'll feel different when I turn 30 either.  I know some people would beg to differ, but I really haven't felt any different at any milestone birthdays.  I have three older sisters who I've watched go through them before me, and then my husband who is a year older than me.  I think being able to see them go through it and come out the same is what keeps things in perspective for me.  It's just another year.  No big deal.  I need to dig out my "30 bucket list".  Things I wanted to accomplish by the time I was 30.  I might have a lot of work ahead of me this year! Ha ha. 

In 18 days Brad will be 30... yowsers!

Tonight we're going to dinner with my parents, Tracy, and Ben and Maddie.  We're going to O'Charley's and then having Carvel ice cream cake at my house! I can not wait for the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...