Background

Friday, December 24, 2010

New Camera!

As I previously mentioned, we did Christmas with my parents this past week, on Tuesday night.  My dad made delicious Chicken Parmesan and my mom made some homemade macaroni salad.  It was good! We had apple pie for desert.

We opened presents from Tracy, Chris and the kids, and from my parents.  And I got my camera!!! So excited! It is a Nikon Coolpix L110.  I still have yet to read the instruction book, but I've gotten the hang of some of the regular modes and have been able to take some nice pictures.  Thank you Cousinos for the gift cards and chocolate.  Brad likes his stocking stuffers! Thank you mom and dad for the gift cards, non-winning lottery tickets =), camera, hat, bags, etc... We appreciate it!!

As promised, here are some pictures of our Christmas decorations, taken with my new camera! And some other pics as well!

 These are all pieces of my Department 56 North Pole Series Christmas Village, all lit up finally courtesy of this wonderful lighted cord I found at Home Depot!







 I'll take another picture with the lights on!
 If you sent us a Christmas card, chances are it's in here!
 My Snowbaby and Lennox Messenger of Hope figures.
 I got this snowman one year at the gift exchange at work.  There are lights inside so it fades to different colors, shown above and below is red and blue.  There is also orange and green!

This is a Christmas tree I admired growing up at my Aunt Barbara's house.  She had it up all the time and I always loved it and wanted to play with it.  When I was all grown up, she gave it to me! It's one of my most prized Christmas decorations. 


 Our 2010 Gamecock ornament!
 Me and my baby Daisy holding hands.
 Sleepy Mayo who we are dog-sitting until my parents return from New York.
This is a pretty angel figure my mom has on the mantle above the fireplace.  I was testing out the zoom from across the room on the couch and I just really liked this picture! 
Yummy apple pie desert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...