Background

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Brad!

I would have posted yesterday but we were too busy!

Brad turned the big 3-0 yesterday! He was off work and had a nice day shopping with his gift cards and then dinner out with family.  We went to Wild Wing Cafe with Jeff, Eric, Brandi, and Stan.  I got a sampler with nuggets and Brad got a sampler with wings, so we have plenty leftover for lunch today! 

If you like wings and haven't been to Wild Wing, you must go.  They have a bunch of different sauces and they're so good!! I chose Ginger, Wild West (ranch), Honey Mustard (my favorite), Loco Bueno (honey-lime cilantro - first time I've tried this one and it was delicious!), and The General (a twist on General Tso Chicken - orange flavor).  They were yummy and I can't wait to eat the leftovers! I can't remember the flavors that Brad got, he goes for more of the spicey sauces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...