Background

Monday, December 20, 2010

Done Christmas Shopping!!

I think completing your Christmas shopping several days before Christmas should entitle you a space in the Guinness Book of World Records.    One year I was done in October, I have no idea how that happened but I am certain it will not repeat itself.  Ever.  I'm still a little awestruck by that feat.

Tomorrow, after work, we will be celebrating Christmas with my parents.  A strange date and time, I know.  But, because they will be in New York for Christmas with my sisters we figured we'd do Christmas together before they left, and they leave Wednesday morning.  We chose Tuesday because we will be dog-sitting while they are gone and we will bring Mayo back with us to save them a trip.  And yes, Mayo has a special present under the Christmas tree! Well actually it is on the counter by the tree because if it was on the floor one of our animals would surely go hog wild over it.  It's nothing fancy, just organic, yes organic, dog treats.  Mayo can't have wheat, beef, and other random things.  And she doesn't play with toys.  Strange, I know.  So we did what we could. 

I am very excited for Christmas day!! I would have liked to have gone up to New York with my family, but we'll save that for another year.  I just love all the craziness of the holidays! Brad and I are having his family over on Christmas day.  We will have dinner, exchange gifts, and then hopefully go to James Island County Park to see the Festival of Lights.  It should be a good time!

Oh and I will take some pictures of my Christmas decorations and post them real soon! I've been so busy I just keep forgetting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...