Background

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Classes are over!!

I just took my last test of the semester!! I will be off now until January 24th.  I am going to try my best to use some of that time to brush up my Spanish so I can be prepared for my next class.

I have enrolled in two classes for the Spring semester: Forensic Science for the Non-Scientist and Spanish 2 and Culture.  I need to complete four language classes for my degree and I have now completed Spanish 1.  So three more to go! I also need to complete two science classes with labs and this Forensic Science class actually contains the lab element within the three credit course, so it will save me money taking three credits as opposed to taking four.  I hope it is interesting! I love CSI and other crime shows and believe it or not, the description for this class actually references those shows! So I'm thinking I'm right on track.

I'll post my final grade and all that jazz as soon as I get it! Hooray for winter break officially being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...