Background

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I know I'm a day late, please forgive me!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family.  Brad and I had an early dinner with my parents', Chris, Tracy, and the kids.  We had turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, broccoli casserole (I made), homemade macaroni and cheese (Brad made), butternut squash, and creamed cauliflower.  It was all so good and I was so full.  For desert we had pumpkin and apple pies and my mom made a jelly cake.  I had the pumpkin pie, it was all I could fit and man did I force it! We had planned to go to Brad's parents' house for a later dinner but I so badly needed my turkey coma, Brad didn't want to wait for me and end up missing his niece, so he went on without me.  He came home with some banana pudding for himself. 

For lunch today I had leftovers.  Yummy! I also had some more pumpkin pie for desert.  Oh how I love Thanksgiving and all the comfort foods of Thanksgiving!!

What am I thankful for this year:
- my husband
- my family
- my pets
- friends
- my job (I can't believe I just said that!)
- my home
- cars (both running fantastically - big change for us!)
- my health
- life
- school

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...