Background

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Decorations, Part II

The outside lights are up!

Last night I supervised Brad putting up the outside lights.  We lined the house with white lights and did the front door in blue.  We still have a ton of lights left that we are trying to think of something to do with.  I am thinking about putting little candles in the four front windows, electric of course.  I think that would be a nice touch.  One of my little spiral Christmas trees was being a pain in the rump so I set that aside for parts.  Also, the snowflake we hang from the peak in the middle of the house was malfunctioning.  It lit when we tested it but when we hung it and plugged it in it did not want to cooperate.  I am not ready to give up on it just yet, but I couldn't be bothered with it last night.  We're hoping to pick up something new to add to the mix this year but not quite sure what that will be yet.  I'm thinking about either a santa and reindeer, all white, or a snowman.  Something like that.

I will start posting pics once everything is complete! Oh how I love the holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...