Background

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another A!!!!!

I am currently attending University of Massachusetts for my Bachelor of Arts in Psychology.  I have completed my third class at U-Mass and I am happy to say that I've got another A! My cumulative GPA is now sitting at 3.90 and my term GPA is 4.0.  Awesome!! The class I just completed was Child and Adolescent Development and I am still in my Spanish class until December 5th.  I have signed up for two and a half classes for the Spring term.  Spanish 2 (I need four Spanish classes total) and Biology with lab (that's the half).  I am absolutely loving my classes, but I am looking forward to the break between December 5th and January 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...